Chinese company Xiaomi’s new flagship smartphone Mi A2 is launching on July 24, but before that the company released its teaser on its Twitter account on Monday. This is the second Android One smartphone of the company, which has been collaborated with Google. In fact, the company is launching the name Mi A2 by rebranding Mi 6X. According to the information, this smartphone can get 4 GB RAM, and it is expected to give a 5.99 inch display.
The company wrote- “Next Generation is Coming”: Xiaomi has also released a poster of Xiaomi Mi A2 on its Twitter handle, although the company has not provided any information about the launch of this smartphone. But according to media reports, this smartphone can be launched on July 24 in Spain.
With the poster shared on Twitter, the company has written ‘Next Gen is Coming’, meaning ‘next generation is coming’. Although the company has not even mentioned that its name will be Xiaomi Mi A2, but by writing Next Generation, the company has hinted that it will be an upgraded version of Xiaomi Mi A1. Therefore it is believed that its name may be Xiaomi Mi A2.
Expected Specifications of Xiaomi Mi A2
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- RAM: 4/6 GB LPDDR4X
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 5.99-inch Full-HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass, 403 ppi pixel density, 1500:1 contrast
- Rear Camera: 12 MP Sony IMX486 (f/1.75 aperture, 1.25 μm large pixels) + 20 MP Sony IMX376 (telephoto lens with f/1.75 aperture, 2.0 μm large pixels) with Portrait Mode, 2x lossless zoom, AI Scene Recognition (up to 206), AI Object Recognition, AI Real-Time Language Translation, AI Currency Conversion, 4K video recording at 30 FPS and dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 20 MP Sony IMX376 with 2.0 μm large pixels, AI Background Bokeh, AI Scene Recognition and AI Smart Beauty 4.0
- Internal Storage: 32 GB (with 4 GB RAM), 64 GB (with 4 GB RAM), 128 GB (with 6 GB RAM)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C (no 3.5 mm headphone jack)
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Battery: 3010 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
Mi A2 Lite may also be launched:
According to media reports, Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite can also launch the company. Its price is expected to be lower than Mi A2. According to the report of GSM Arena, this smartphone can be launched with two variants – 3 GB RAM, 32 GB storage and 4 GB RAM, 64 GB storage. With this, it can get a 5.84 inch screen with the NOCHE.
Expected Specifications of Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 5.84-inch Full-HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) 19:9 display with 432 ppi pixel density
- Rear Camera: 12 MP (f/2.2 aperture) + 5 MP with PDAF, AI Portrait Mode and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with AI Portrait Mode and AI Smart Beauty Mode
- Internal Storage: 32 GB (with 3 RAM), 64 GB (with 4 GB RAM)
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card (dedicated slot)
- SIM: Dual Nano
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 3.5 mm headphone jack, micro USB
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, AI Face Unlock
- Battery: 4000 mAh
What can be their price?
According to a tech website, the price of a 32 GB variant of Xiaomi Mi A2 variant can be up to 25 thousand rupees for a price of 20 thousand, 64 GB variants of 22,500 rupees and a variant of 128 GB storage.
The price of a Mi A2 Lite variant of 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage variant of $ 190 (about 13 thousand rupees) and 4 GB RAM, and 64GB of variant of the variant can be worth 210 dollars (about 14,500 rupees).