The smartphone manufacturer Vivo launched Vivo NEX handset last month in China. This phone is based on the company’s APEX concept design. Now this phone has been launched in India. This phone will give a tough competition to Oppo Find X in the Indian market. The price of this phone is Rs 44,990. Its cell will start from July 21.
Vivo NEX has a 6.59 inch Full HD Plus Super Amoled display. Its pixel resolution is 2316 × 1080. Aspect ratio is 19.3: 9. Its screen-to-body ratio is 91.2 percent. This phone is equipped with 10 nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and 8 GB RAM. For graphics, the Adreno 630 GPU has been given. It has 128 GB of internal storage. This phone works on Android 8.1 Aero based on Funtouch OS 4.0 with dual SIM support.
Vivo NEX Specifications
- CPU: Up to 2.8 GHz octa-core Kryo 385 processor, 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Software: FunTouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Or
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, under the display
- Display: 6.59-inch Super AMOLED Ultra Full View display, Full HD+ resolution (2316 x 1080 pixels), 19.3:9 aspect ratio
- Main Camera: Dual cameras (12 MP + 5 MP), 12 MP f/1.8 dual pixel PDAF + 5 MP f/2.4, 4-axis OIS, dual-tone LED, AI Bokeh mode
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP f/2.0, periscope-style, Bokeh mode
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Memory: 8 GB RAM, LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128 GB UFS 2.1, no microSD support
- Dimensions: 162 mm x 77 mm x 8 mm
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, fast charging via 22.5W charger (10V, 2.25A)
- Colors: Black
- Weight: 199 grams
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm, Wi-Fi (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Cellular: 4G LTE, 2x nano SIM (GSM), VoLTE-enabled
- Price: Rs 44,990
- Availability: 21st July 2018 on Amazon India and select stores
Vivo NEX has a 12 megapixel for photography and 5 megapixel dual rear camera. It is equipped with 4 Axis OIS and f / 1.8 aperture. At the same time, an 8-megapixel pop-up selfie camera is also present. To give power to the phone, 4000 mAh battery is provided, which comes with 22.5W Fast Charging. This phone comes with AI Scene Recognition Feature and Portrait Lightning Effect. For connectivity, the phone has 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0 port and OTG support.
The front side camera comes with an 8 MP instead of Being a selfie-centric phone. It may sound inferior to the V9’s 24 MP front camera. The camera on the Vivo Nex isn’t something mediocre, it’s known to be a high-quality camera and even better than the Vivo V9 that’s what we think.By the way you don’t know, this competes with the OnePlus 6 and offering Vivo’s flagship .
Vivo NEX is clearly ahead in terms of the features like elevating camera, in-display fingerprint scanner, notch-less display and screen Sound Casting technology. It seems to be the counterpart of the OnePlus 6 and it’s obvious that the OnePlus 6 is now facing the competition, the ZenFone 5Z is another contender that takes on the OnePlus 6.