In today’s technical period, we have a lot of documents in PDF format. To read these documents, we use Adobe Acrobat Reader or any such application. Many times we need to edit any PDF file, but we can not do it.
To edit the PDF file, we have to subscribe to the Paid version of Acrobat Reader. Its subscription is quite expensive and only one file can not be called a smart decision to accept a subscription of Rs 1014 per month.
For this, we are here to tell you how to edit PDF file without having paid subscription. No third party app is required for this. This work can be done with the help of Google Drive. Due to the use of Google Drive, your data will also be safe. By following these steps, you can easily edit any PDF file for free.
These are Steps to Edit PDF:
- Step 1- First select the PDF file you want to edit.
- Step 2- Now go to the Google Drive app or Google Drive site.
- Step 3-file to Google Drive, click on the New section at the top of the left side.
- Step 4- After clicking on it you will see a drop down. Here you will have to click on File Upload option given on the second number.
- Step 5- will open your file explorer as soon as you do this. After selecting the file from there, click Open.
- Step 6- Now that file will come in your Google Drive. When you see that file on the drive, left click on it and choose Open with option.
- Step 7- Then select Google Docs to open the file.
After opening with
- Step 8- Google Docs, you can easily edit the contents of the file.
- Step 9- you have to go to File and select Download as.
- Step 10- After selecting the PDF document, your edited file will be downloaded.