Smartphone manufacturer Infinix has launched a new budget handset Infinix Hot S3X in India. This phone is the upgraded variant of the company’s Infinix Hot S3. The price of this phone is 9,999 rupees. It is priced at 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage variant. It will be made available during next month’s Flipkart Big Diwali sale. This phone has been introduced in Ice Blue, Santon Black, and gray color variants.
Infinix Hot S3X Features:
This phone has dual-SIM support. This phone works on Android 8.1 Aero. It has a 6.2-inch HD + LCD display, whose pixel resolution is 720×1500. Its aspect ratio is 18.7: 9. This phone is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. Adreno 505 GPU is integrated for graphics. MicroSD card can be used to extend internal storage up to 128 GB. To give power to the phone, a battery of 4000 mAh is provided.
Infinix Hot S3X specifications
- 6.2-inch (720 x 1500 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Hummingbird XOS 3.3
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 4000mAh battery
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with Soft-LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, AI Bokeh, AI Beauty, WideSelfie
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Weight: 150g
The phone has a dual rear camera for photography. Its primary sensor is 13 megapixels and the second sensor is 2 megapixels. Both sensors come with F / 2.0 aperture. Also, its rear camera phase detection is equipped with features such as autofocus, HDR and dual LED flash. At the same time, a 16-megapixel selfie sensor with F / 2.0 aperture has been given. For connectivity, the phone includes features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Micro-USB port, OTG support, and 3.5mm headphone jack.